Growing a Church. Moving forward in Christian faith in the new millennium.
The Five Pillars of our Strategic Plan
Click on the links below to learn about our strategic plan, process, initiatives and progress.
- 80% of churches (of all denominations) are experiencing declining membership and attendance
- 125,000 churches have closed in the last 20 years (look around you many have become restaurants, theaters and shelters)
- Less than 18% of Americans attend church on a regular basis. New Englanders are even less likely to go to church, with less than 10% saying they attend on a regular basis
- Many people are “seeking” but are leery of “organized religion”
- People want to be part of something that is both meaningful and can be accomplished in a short period of time
- People want to be “invited”